If the winter cold and damp weather has led to achy, painful joints, and arthritis flare-ups, you may want to try our newTruSynovial SupportTM, that contains a unique formula with New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel Extract sourced from unpolluted waters off New Zealand for greater purity. Green-lipped mussels(Perna canaliculus) contain GAGs (glycosaminoglycans), the principal components of cartilage and synovial fluid, as wellas eicosatetraenoic acid, which promotes a healthy joint environment.
In 2006, while on a dive trip to New Zealand I sampled their amazing green-lipped mussels delicacy, which are a staple of the Maori people. Green-lipped mussels came to the attention of the scientific community in the 1960s and 70s because theMaori’s were known for being more flexible and agileas they aged than other New Zealanders.Laboratory researchhas shown that green-lipped mussel extract reduces inflammation at the cellular level, and appear to help the body repair and restore cartilage in arthritic joints. Doctors have been telling patients for years that cartilage doesn’t heal and once cartridge is lost it cannot be replaced. Thisresearch on the green lip musselextract indicates the opposite. This human trial showed 80% of patients who took green lipped Mussel extract reported significant pain relief after eight weeks of use. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12872680/)
That is why I selected ourTruSynovial SupportTMto add to our options for reducing dependency on common pain relievers (Tylenol, NSAIDS) that have adverse side effects over time. In addition to the Green Lipped Mussel extract,TruSynovial SupportTMincludes:
- Chondroitin Sulfate-required for the formation of proteoglycans found in joint cartilage.
- GS Bio-Active® (Glucosamine Sulfate) with higher bioavailability and greater biological activity to benefit joint mobility and comfort.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) delivers sulfur to help maintain strength and structure of connective tissue.
- Hyal-Joint® which is 2-4x more active than hyaluronic acid, for proactive joint care supporting viscoelastic and lubricating properties of synovial fluid.
- Vitamin C is essential to the synthesis of collagen and maintenance of collagen integrity as well as influencing fluid accumulation in the joint.
- Manganese to assist the growth and development of normal bone and synthesis of cartilage.
The uniqueTruSynovial SupportTMformula contains the critical joint building blocks and other nutrients that work cooperatively to nourish joint tissues, reduce inflammation that causes pain, and maintain a healthy joint environment and help you stay active. If you are experiencing joint pain and your supplements DO NOT contain Green Lipped Mussel Extract, I would recommend you try our high qualityTruSynovial SupportTM. Let us know what you think after you try it!
To improving health!
Elizabeth Lee Vliet, MD